So don’t judge me. It was a nightmare when Mom tried so many costumes on me that we were both exhausted and cranky. Now they are in the donation bag. Some she had bought and some were sent to me as gifts. Like some middle aged folks, I have a bit of a tummy to go along with my overall weight problem. This makes it impossible for regular cat costumes to fit and the small dog ones are also too tight. I refuse to go to a medium size dog costume.
So….we improvised with these little cuties. She says I have to wear them when the trick or treaters come to the door. She thinks they will ooh and aahh over me because I’m so cute, but we all know they are out for as much candy as they can get (and I don’t blame them. I’d run to the next house if I could). Thanks to everyone that sent my brother Junior good wishes from the last newsletter. He’s still hanging in there and eatin’ us out of house and home.
Cool Cat Trivia
The World Series is on!! And the Cubbies are out! Even if you don’t really like baseball, you have to appreciate the talent of the players who reach this level of play. See if you can guess the answers to these World Series Trivia questions.
- What team was Yankee Babe Ruth playing against when he famously “called his shot” in the 1932 World Series? Chicago Cubs
- Which player holds the record for most World Series Home Runs? Mickey Mantle with 18
- Which team has won the most World Series titles? Yankees with 27
- How many possible games are there in the World Series? 7
- Who pitched the only perfect game in World Series History? Don Larsen of the Yankees in 1956