Chester’s Two Cents Worth
I know I griped about all the dogs in the neighborhood last month, but this is my pal, Luna. I loved her from the first day I saw her. She has always understood that I am “large and in charge”. She never eats my cat food when she visits and relinquishes the couch to me without an argument. Sometimes we share breakfast together—me on the patio table and her on the brick patio—similar but different. When her Mom travels or goes out for the day, Luna gets to come to our house. She tries to play my Mom for a sucker and get people food, but since she’s been on a diet and lost over 30 pounds, that gig is over. Every cat should have her own dog as a friend. I am a lucky guy!
Do your pets have unexpected friends too? Share it below.
Cool Cat Trivia
This month is cool dog trivia. Bands, songs and famous dogs.
- This song was made popular by the Cleveland Browns fans (what’s left of them) and their “dog pen” (Who Let the Dogs Out?)
- Elvis Presley made this song famous about a hound (Hound Dog)
- This popular band had more than one dog in their name (Three Dog Night)
- What kind of dog was Old Yeller? (Lab and Mastiff mix)
- What was the name of the dog that rescued the clumsy kid from the well? (Lassie)