Chester’s Two Cents Worth
I’m sad to report to my friends that my brother, Junior, crossed the Rainbow Bridge on December 9th. He was a good buddy to me for 10 years, even though he was much older than me at 20. He was tired and didn’t want to play anymore and spent a lot of time sleeping. Mom was worried he was in pain, so she made sure he was at peace. I want to thank Uncle Jason next door for providing a beautiful final resting place for Junior. God speed my buddy! Gone from our sight but not from our hearts.
Cool Cat Trivia
I checked out some old time Christmas carols. See if you can get these lyrics out of your head once you read them. I’ll give you a few words and you figure out the song. Happy Holidays.
- “O Tidings of Comfort and Joy.” (God rest ye Merry Gentlemen)
- “And heaven and nature sing.” (Joy to the World)
- “City sidewalk, busy sidewalk, dressed in holiday style.” (Silver Bells)
- “A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight.” (Walking in a winter Wonderland)
- “Star of Wonder, Star of night, Star of Royal Beauty Bright.” (We Three Kings)